Aliens in This World

An ordinary Catholic and a science fiction and fantasy fan.

Thursday, February 20, 2003

My First Gray Hair



And my second, too.



I'm not really sad. Just...finding it a bit odd, since I'm only 32 and a half. I knew this album project was worrying me, but I didn't know it was turning my hair white!



Blue Mass



This year was the first time I'd ever heard of the Red Mass for lawyers, judges and politicians. Tonight's news said there was a Blue Mass tonight in Englewood. Apparently the Knights of Columbus sponsor a memorial Mass every year for police, firefighters and emergency personnel who die in the line of duty. So I Googled around. In Newark, they apparently also have a "White Mass" for hospital and medical personnel. I think that's really nice, don't you?



Boy, you learn something every day. Even when you're an old lady like me. ;)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home