Aliens in This World

An ordinary Catholic and a science fiction and fantasy fan.

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

While I Was Out....



I've missed posting about Election Day, Veteran's Day, and the feastday of my parish's patron, St. Albert the Great. (Who was, of course, a Super Genius. Professor X, Reed Richards, and Lex Luthor, eat your heart out.) I have also not posted about The Incredibles, which is truly a wonderful movie, or Piro's recent completion of Chapter 5 over at Megatokyo. And I'm probably not going to post anything about my little brother's birthday.

I apologize. I've been working on my Lukyanenko translation, gaming, and...um...spending way too much time surfing the Web. And to be honest, nearly everything I've wanted to say has been said by somebody else. Twice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home