Aliens in This World

An ordinary Catholic and a science fiction and fantasy fan.

Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Another Story about Virginia Kettering



How Virginia Kettering once got robbed of her groceries, and she advised the robber on how to make the food last longer.

Deepest Sleeper in My Family



Still not me. My brothers have both fallen asleep standing up in the shower. My younger brother, though, once answered the phone while asleep, told me he was awake and dressed and was on his way out to the airport, and that I should get off the phone so he could go. Needless to say, he missed that flight.



Worst Apartment Disaster in My Family



Also not me. My older brother's apartment in Alexandria got flooded with snowmelt this week. Lo, I am a piker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home