Aliens in This World

An ordinary Catholic and a science fiction and fantasy fan.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Ranty Ranty Rant Rant



Don't worry, folks. As my poor long-suffering friend Joy there could tell you, I am all about the rants and the frustration. I could go on for hours and hours; that's why I decided to write these things up on a blog instead. For some reason, though, I usually don't go off on rants on the blog itself. (I tend to save that for unsuspecting comment boxes.) This was an exception, probably caused by stress.

So I apologize for going off like that, especially since the vast majority of my readers probably don't have a clue as to what I'm talking about. I haven't talked about filk much on this blog at all.

Over on my other blog, I assure you that your regularly scheduled audiobooks will continue while I'm incommunicado.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home