Aliens in This World

An ordinary Catholic and a science fiction and fantasy fan.

Sunday, December 08, 2002

Possibly Not Increasing My MovieCred



Ain't It Cool News ran a contest last week: write a movie proposal guaranteed to be a bomb. The winners are impressively offensive efforts; proof that the depths of movie death were not plumbed by Battlefield Earth. But alas, one of them actually sounds good to me!



Yes, you guessed it. Abortion, the adventures of Leroy the Kung Fu Fetus as he struggles to escape his mother's womb so he can survive his father's attempts to kill him. I mean, yeah, it's highly nasty to just about every side...but hey, it's time for another righteously edgy movie. Maybe the guys from South Park and Kevin Smith should take this project on.



(And yes, I know I'm a sick woman. But wouldn't it be cool to see a Christian movie featuring mad fetal kung fu skills vs. the Evil Dr. Killmeister? W00t!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home