Aliens in This World

An ordinary Catholic and a science fiction and fantasy fan.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Unhappy....



Apparently, Blogger thinks I've got a spam blog. So I have to type in these stupid characters until such time as they get a human person over here to look at my blog.

Guess I shouldn't have posted about all that bad stuff China's doing, huh?

Okay, that was mean. But I still can't figure out why their algorithm or whatever thinks this place might be a spam blog. Do I link too much or something?

Sigh. Whatever.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:44 AM, Blogger Julie D. said…

    Is that what makes them put those letters for us to type? I don't have them on my regular blog but they are on some other blogs where I keep stuff to use later.

    Aha! Thanks for the tip! :-)

     
  • At 7:15 AM, Blogger Banshee said…

    Yep. If you click on the little orange question mark circle next to word verification on your blog posting page, though, it'll send you to a page asking for your blog to be reviewed by a human being.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home